The GREEN alternative to an easy first grind for polished concrete floor applications
ECOGUARD Pre-Grind is a water based concentrated, non-hazardous biodegradable cleaning and etching compound. It is formulated for preparing concrete surfaces for easier grinding using higher grit metal diamonds on the first cut to obtain a quick and clean exposed Salt n' Pepper surface, or a clean Cream polish finish using low grit resin diamond abrasives.
ECOGUARD Pre-Grind is formulated using organic acids and surfactants made from naturally occurring materials, which makes it safer to use and just as effective as traditional hydrochloric or phosphoric based solutions.
- An excellent surface cleaning and etching compound
- Permits the use of higher grit metal bonds on the first grind/cut
- Easy to apply by plastic pump up sprayer
- Higher grit abrasion first grind promotes a consistent Salt N' Pepper finish
- Degreases and emulsifies oil, grease and other dirt in one application
- Leaves a cleaner surface with reduced diamond wear and labor costs
- Green solution and very user friendly (no smell or fumes)
LEED CREDIT CONSIDERATIONS: Materials and Resources: MR Credit 1.2-Building re-use. Indoor Environmental Quality: EQ Credits 4.2: Low emitting materials (VOC < 25 g/L). MR Credits 5.2: Regional materials-Greater than 20% extracted, processed and manufactured regionally at production location: Lemont, Illinois 60439. 90% Content- Harvested within 500 miles. MR Credits 6.2: Rapidly renewable materials.